WS Flash Masta shipped to early adopters

The flash cart that we’ve been developing for the WonderSwan is finally being sent to early adopters. If you recall, we had a survey for people that were interested in getting one. We have contacted everyone that responded positively. Those are now being shipped out. If you didn’t receive an email and expected one, let me know.

Thread For Early Adopters To Discuss The WS Flash Masta

As I will be out of town for a bit (starting yesterday), we have set up a forum thread for people to discuss the WS Flash Masta. Please feel to check that out and add your results there.

Posted in WonderSwan Flash Cart
13 comments on “WS Flash Masta shipped to early adopters
  1. Chan Sterling says:

Will we be able to sign up for a second wave?

2. Alejandro says:

Flavor, awesome work!

I’m looking forward to the finished cart. It’s looking great!

3. chicgamer says:

Whenever you start to consider a second run of these, I’m very much interested.

Very excited about this cart!

4. RobbieJoestar says:

I would definitely love one of these! Great work!

5. MHZ says:

Yes. When the WS flash masta is finished, I’ll definitely buy one πŸ™‚

Count me in!

6. Crash says:

Totally awesome! Any news on the second wave? πŸ™‚

7. Travis says:

Wow!! This is amazing. Definitely interested in your flashcart. I mentioned in a previous post maybe about half a year ago that I bought a SwanCrystal in anticipation for your product. Can’t wait!

8. Jeon kyu yeong says:

μˆ˜κ³ λ§ŽμœΌμ…¨μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.
    λŒ€λ‹¨ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€.
    κ΅¬λ§€ν•˜κ³  μ‹ΆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.

9. Wonderful! I’m teaching a retro video game course starting in September 2016. We will be featuring Gunpei Yokoi throughout the course, and will have a special section on the Wonderswan. I’d love to get my hands on one or more of these carts since I have a dozen actual Wonderswans (and a limited number of carts) for the students to play with. Send me an email when you get a chance. Amazing work!

• Flavor says:

Wow, Aaron, that’s really cool. I bet most of the readers here would want to attend that class. Do you put out any videos of the lectures by any chance? Is there a course outline/syllabus online anywhere?

Do you also cover Neo Geo Pocket (or any Neo Geo)?