- Full-Sized LCD (Previous IPS kits had smaller LCD)
- FINALLY play at night without a worm light! 🙂
- Built-in On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu
- Selectable “Retro Pixel Effect”
- Adjustable Image Position (For Installation Tweaking)
- Wide viewing angle
- Optional Battery Level Display
- Backlit Modern LCD
- Circuit Board
- Glass screen lens
- Ribbon Cable
- Double-sided tape
- Brightness Control Touch Panel
- Color Palette Control Touch Panel
- To control the OSD, you must solder 4 wires to the main NGPC board. If you do not need/want the OSD, you can leave these uninstalled, but we believe that they are worth adding.
- One touch panel controls the brightness. We recommend that you install this in a place that you can easily tap it when needed (but not hit it by accident).
- The other touch panel controls the color palette, and we think you will rarely use this one. You may want to put it somewhere that you could use it only when absolutely needed.
- By holding the color palette touch panel, you can enable/disable retro pixel mode. This isn’t something you will want to do often, but you will likely want to play with it at least once to see which mode you prefer.