- Same display size as the original LCD.
- FINALLY play at night without a worm light! 🙂
- Easy to install.
- No plastic cutting required!
- Wide viewing angle
- Just tap the console to change settings using the installable touch panels
- Backlit Modern LCD
- Circuit Board
- Glass screen lens
- LCD Centering Frame (see video below)
- Ribbon Cable
- Double-sided tape
- Brightness Control Touch Panel
- Color Palette Control Touch Panel
- One touch panel controls the brightness. We recommend that you install this one in a place that you can easily tap it when needed (but not hit it by accident).
- The other touch panel controls the color palette, and we think you will rarely use this one. You may not need this touch panel at all, so you may want to put it somewhere that you could use it only when absolutely needed.
- The touch panels can be installed on the inside of the plastic allowing you to tap the outside of the plastic to change settings. We recommend that you do not install the touch panels in any place that you might normally touch the console during play, as you will end up accidentally changing the color palette or brightness while gaming.
- Keep in mind that the WSC can be played vertically (tate mode) when placing touch panels, because your fingers may be in a new position during vertical play.